This vinyl glove is made of transparent vinyl and has a rolled edge that catches drops when hands are raised. The glove is tearproof and very stretchy. It can be worn on both hands, has a good sense of touch and is very skin-friendly, as it does not contain latex proteins. The vinyl gloves AL FONDOKIA are only suitable for use with non-greasy food. Otherwise they are a cost-effective alternative for applications where frequent glove changes are required. They are ideally suited for the food industry, quality control, storage, packaging, sanitary, electrical, medical and care applications.
- disposable glove, 24 cm
- Vinyl, light quality, powder-free, non-sterile
- very skin-friendly, good tactile sensitivity
- latex-free and therefore suitable for allergy sufferers
- wearable on both sides, with rolled edge
- cheap alternative to latex or nitrile